Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All i know is if we lose Davis than we will really better go wide reciever hunting.

michael_33

If we cant keep S.Davis for cap reason than we better have alot of good recievers on this roster.

I dont criticize spurrier for any of his moves this year and neither should any of you.

Remember,this is his first season.That is a big step for any coach.

Just give him time to assemble what he needs and get rid of those non-heart playing wussies.

And for the style of play he wishes to install,i totally support.

Thats the kind of gameplan i like ;anyway.He just needs more talent than what he has.

I would keep mccants around a little longer and maybe see what skaggs has to offer before i released them.

And draft,draft and draft along with our other needs.

Oh, and one more thing!

Haven't you guys ever had that feeling that randy moss would become a redskin before to long!

I know i have.

Just a feeling.

Iwould like to see us get charly rogers out of the draft.

And another good possible late pick which would be a steal is justin gage WR for missouri.

I watched him over the years and hes very good and never drops it.

Welcome michael_33, I see you are from Springfield, Missouri. I use to go to college just north of you in Warrensburg @ CMSU. Are the Dallas Cowboys still Springfield, Mo's Adopted Team? :puke: I remember I was in Warrenburg in the early 90s when the Boys won back-2-back Super Bowls and someone who went to SMSU told me the Cowboys were Springfield's adopted team? :geek:

Spurrier has not used Davis properly this season and I don't know if it is becuase Davis is not part of the long term plans for SS and the Skins, If it was the fumbles or just SS is being stuborn and wants to fun-n-gun it?

When SS has used Stephen properly in the Rams Game and the Cardinals opener we have won.

hey a doin' fuji?

No, Springfield kinda has a mixture of differant fans.

Like my brother is a big giants fan and my friend is a big raiders

fan and were all from here.

My Brother-in-law is a bears fan ,but their from chicago!

But, generally most are rams or chief fans.

Like my wife just recently started getting into football and watching and stuff and she thinks warner is cute so she roots for the rams.

And its cool with me cause at least she's watching.

and the rams are from Missouri.

It could be worse!She could be a cowboys fan ,but that wouldn't be tolerated in this house.

And i agree with ya on the davis thing!

Iv'e always liked him and thought he was a good back.

But,on the other hand;he never came across to me as a break-a-way back that could burn ya anytime.

Even riggins being that power back that he was could still take it to the house at any time.

I dont know if it's because defenses are better now or if he just isn't fast enough.

But, if he does not return next year,i would recommend SS to find a more elusive running back with good catching abilitity and break-a-way speed.

I believe that would fit better in his system and i think SS knows that to.

and i also think that is going to happen.

But,i still do like the way davis plays.(sometimes)

The day Randy Moss shows up in burgundy and gold will be the day officially marked for my McDonald's killing spree (and YES I AM KIDDING but this is clearly 'push a skins fan over the edge' material). Please don't speak those thoughts aloud again!!! Hey, maybe we could team him up with Ryan Leaf to maximize the skin's attractiveness to any violent psychotics in the DC area.

Wrong!!! We need to go o-line, o-line, o-line. It all starts up front and if we don't keep Davis, then we better have a good o-line that can open holes and keep defenders off Ramsey long enough to let things develop downfield.

Frankly, I'm not sure what to do in the offseason about wide receiver. I'm adverse to going out and spending lots of money on a big free agent, like David Boston. What we need is speed from the wr's corps. I think Gardner has proven himself to be a consistent weapon this year, a #2 guy.

Across from Gardner needs to be a burner with good hands and and decent size. For the #3 three spot, I'm a proponent of having a bigger guy in the slot that can outposition smaller db's.

Archived