Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Bears to Come With Briggs Counteroffer Team Likely Seeks a Redskins Defender

Skinsinparadise

Since when are the skins responsible for working out other teams problems, the bears have trouble with a player so they put a frachise tag on him knowing that they are going to get rid of him anyway if they can, if the skins do this they will be the greatest suckers of all time...NO NO NO do not do this it is not worth it no player is worth relieving a team of a troubled player

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2822035&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab3pos1

When Clinton Portis makes the list (or comes remotely close to the top) of Best Offensive Players in the NFL, then you might have a point. Till then, shut up. You are like Washington's front office. You think you have a good bead on stuff until it slips your grasp. Again, wasn't remotely a close deal. Ask ANYONE (beyond a redskins fan) and see what they say. Sure we both got needs out of it, but still doesn't change the fact kid.

Ok...so u show a list of defensive players beacause, who cares....your pulling out opinions...I showed you the facts. Next, you dont know me so don't call me kid...LOOK AT THE FACTS....Like I have said you've made no valid point and you make up stuff saying well portis is always injured blah blah blah, maybe you need actually look at it getting us to the playoffs and helped build our offense and Denver stayed the same on defense...everything you say is making this "chump" laugh

Totally agree.

A lot of Deion fans just don't see that he was far from complete and he even got toasted more than other CBs just because he would go for the pick when he wasn't in position.

Plus Portis came from the Denver RB factory. He has proven to be tougher and more of a team player than I thought when we got him though. But I wonder if you could have just replaced him with Betts on the 2005 team and had the same 5 game streak?

Portis is on a whole different level, did you see those grace moves he pulled against the giants and eagles to score go ahead touchdowns....I love Betts...but portis is just on the different level

Archived