Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this a counterfeit bobble head on ebay?

washogskinz

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-WASHINGTON-REDSKINS-BOBBLE-HEAD-1967-NFL_W0QQitemZ200094579539QQcategoryZ73424QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The copyright date reads 1967 yet the R helmet came out in the early 70's

I wonder how this is possible???

No that doesnt look to be fake. What they did in the past was use the same styles for the early 70's that were used from the late 60's. What probably happened was they repainted it once the helmets changed. I have a Washington Senators Bobble head from 1970 but the sticker says 1966. I know in fact it was acquired in 1970. Nice looking bobble head though. well worth the bid price.

Great. Now we have to worry about counterfeit bobble-heads. What's next?

Let's hope that noone starts selling counterfeit tickets.... :doh:

I dunno what's next? Look up Pontiac Fiero's on Ebay and you'll find a crap load of lambo body kits on them that actually look clean...

Howabout Counterfeit.... hell I don't know....

Let's hope that noone starts selling counterfeit tickets.... :doh:

I dunno what's next? Look up Pontiac Fiero's on Ebay and you'll find a crap load of lambo body kits on them that actually look clean...

Howabout Counterfeit.... hell I don't know....

yah but atleast with the tickets you can scratch the back of the ticket with a penny, and see if there are minny redskins emblems all over the back. Lets just hope they people dont get good enough to put those in their fake tickets too

Archived