Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rent-a-Gun!!! Doesn't this just seem wrong?

Shallow1

its for shooting in there indoor range. its not like you can rent a gun go kill someone and then return it. i dont see anything wrong with what theyre doing and i am not a gun rights supporter.

Agreed.

But that commercial does seem creepy/silly.

Firarms rentals like this are very common at public shooting ranges. They provide interested parties with the opportunity to shoot a wide variety of firearms without having to purchase each firearm.

Personally, I have taken advantage of these places over time to test-fire a number of different firearms before making purchasing decisions, though I would never purchase an actual range gun. It's a nice opportunity to get a chance to try a firearm before you decide to spend money to purchase it.

Firarms rentals like this are very common at public shooting ranges. They provide interested parties with the opportunity to shoot a wide variety of firearms without having to purchase each firearm.

Personally, I have taken advantage of these places over time to test-fire a number of different firearms before making purchasing decisions, though I would never purchase an actual range gun. It's a nice opportunity to get a chance to try a firearm before you decide to spend money to purchase it.

Range guns have too many miles on them to purchase.

And you're right it does give one the opportunity to test-fire a lot of different items. I am actually planning on testing a .50 cal at our local range later on this week.

The commercial wouldn't have been 'creepy' had he not laughed like a bad movie villain at the end. The other stuff was standard bad local TV commercial fare.

And I rented some guns once because I wanted to try out different types of firearms. I discovered I had more control over a .45 when firing than over a .38 revolver.

The commercial wouldn't have been 'creepy' had he not laughed like a bad movie villain at the end. The other stuff was standard bad local TV commercial fare.

And I rented some guns once because I wanted to try out different types of firearms. I discovered I had more control over a .45 when firing than over a .38 revolver.

Thats cause autoloaders absorb recoil.

Also, its a good idea to rent/borrow a gun before deciding whether or not you want to buy it :D

.50AE? Are you really going to spend your money shooting a Desert Eagle?

If they've got one, try the Smith & Wesson 500 Magnum instead. Much nicer gun.

A box of 20 round will probably run you about $30. .50AE isn't cheap.

Expensive ammo or not, I've always wanted to shoot a Desert Eagle.

They also have an AR 15 and a Tommy Gun (45).

Archived