Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket (1) For sale - get in cheap

TimmySmith

I have a season ticket for sale (NO PARKING) in the cheap seats. West end zone, up high (about 10 rows from the top). $500 for the season (10 games). You absolutely will not find a better deal to get in the stadium. Offered here at Extremeskins first.

Season tickets arrive in late July or early August. The invoice is due at the end of March.

FYI last season I offered the same deal here at ES with no serious inquiries. I eventually sold it on Craigslist to a High School student who took Metro to every game and is a great Skins fan. First money in my hand gets the ticket (the invoice waits for no man...or woman).

The way I worked this with the guy last year (who is also buying a ticket this year) is he worked up a simple agreement. I signed it when he gave me the check. I also gave him some personal info (address, phone number, etc). If you are under 18, I would have to make sure you have permission to buy the ticket.

Another note to anyone: Asking about the "face value" of any ticket is not pertinent. Season ticket holders don't pay "face value", we pay what the invoice says, which includes a multitude of taxes and fees. The cost of these tickets reflects what I pay.

burgandy, if u want we can split games and take the package since we know each other

I'd be extremely interested in splitting the games. I'm 18 and a senior in HS, and probably headed to UMCP and I was going to buy the 10 games but I might have to sell some of them so I rather buy just half the season.

This could work out for both of us by doing a "draft" after the schedule is released. What do you think about it?

Archived