Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Springs' Future with the Skins

Cambl2Moss

Are you kidding me? He was suspect #1 the whole time! He was also healthy at the time of the article becuase he played that week and was bombarded in the locker room after the game with questions from sportscasters about the article. Look up the history of the article...everyone was pinning it on Springs

negative, it was obviously Adam Archuleta

For what it's worth...

I was out this weekend and ran into a member of the Redskins organization--who most avid fans would recognize by face--and after chatting for a bit I asked him who the leak was. He said, "Archuleta. Unnecessary, man. But they're working it out. They'll work it out."

I obviously have no link and I rarely get this kind of info. But I thought I'd share.

I have been patrolling all the threads and havent seen this point brought up really. Dont you think that we are gearing up to either trade or release Springs MAINLY because G. Williams sees him as a cancer to the team after he was the number 1 suspect in selling out the coaching staff?

People are forgetting that everyone was pointing the finger at Springs, and for this reason I see us completing the deal for Bly and saying BYE BYE to Springs.

I doubt denver will hook us up. If we get rid of the #6 pick, i'll be extremely pissed off. Because most likely thats what its going to take to get Bly over here.

Archived