Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question? Who becomes nickel back?

azmodeus13

I honestly think we should go with Smooter (which should definitely be his new nickname) and Los. If we keep Jimoh, he'll remain nickel, and Springs either becomes a backup or moves to safety (in which case I dunno what we do with AA).

Ade Jimoh as of now ... :silly::silly::silly::silly::silly::silly:

:doh: :mad: :doh: :mad: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I don't think I would want Jimoh to stay on our team unless he stays JUST for special teams....

And if he signs for 50 bucks and a big mac - though a big mac might be too much for us to offer him ;) ( definitely no pickles though... Jimoh would HAVE to pay for his own pickles)

smoot>rogers

smoot never have anyone 20 yard cushions

but then again it wont matter cause someone always gets injurred

um? do you mean smoot gives everyone 20 yard cushions? or that he doesn't?

you might be right that someone seems to get injured in our secondary every year... that is why I am interested to see what depth we add here.

Fisher and Smoot along with Rogers and Springs should be a whole lot better than Rogers, Springs, Wright and Jimoh...

Just my :2cents:

:doh: :mad: :doh: :mad: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I don't think I would want Jimoh to stay on our team unless he stays JUST for special teams....

And if he signs for 50 bucks and a big mac - though a big mac might be too much for us to offer him ;) ( definitely no pickles though... Jimoh would HAVE to pay for his own pickles)

ADE= SPECIAL TEAMS

Archived