Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Campbell Video

ChaosCooley

-EDIT-

Yeah, you all got lucky, I figured out how to get it. The quality is a little worse, but hell, you still get it.

.zip File

Enjoy

Yeah, Torresa, I make them too!

Of course they dont compare to yours:silly:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/372362/jason_campbell_highlight/

Mine has audio from the games, and music mixed together. Also, the Tampa Bay game audio was real low, so its pretty much impossible to hear, unless you listen really close.

This was my first highlight / Redskins video ever, so dont be expecting the Hollywood type stuff.

Enjoy

Yeah, Torresa, I make them too!

Of course they dont compare to yours:silly:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/372362/jason_campbell_highlight/

Mine has audio from the games, and music mixed together. Also, the Tampa Bay game audio was real low, so its pretty much impossible to hear, unless you listen really close.

This was my first highlight / Redskins video ever, so dont be expecting the Hollywood type stuff.

Enjoy

Great vid. Anyway you can upload it to a place where we can d/l it?

Great vid. Anyway you can upload it to a place where we can d/l it?

Well, I must say, this is the most idiotic thing I have ever done in the carrer of making videos. Of course I save all the stuff as I made it, and the video, but somehow I deleted it. I scanned my whole computer, my external Hard drive just incase I misplaced it, even checked my ftp on my website, and its nowhere, so unfortunatly, no, I cannot give it up to DL.

I was hoping I could go in and just resave it, but guess what, all those source files for the video, have been deleted, so theres no way to do that.

Gosh im so pissed off right now :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Archived