Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think SOS is going to unleash...

REDSKINGATOR11

an assault on the refs this week. I don't see how he can hold it in. He let the SEC refs in college have it a many many times, but these guys get paid the BIG money and they SUX!!!

Actually, the rules committee should really get it. Why would you set a rule that down by contact can't be reviewed??? Yet, you can challenge where someone went out of bounds?????? Why not just make anything challengable (except for penalties)???

Why get half pregnant?

Oh, also, I think SOS is going to unleash some WhoopA$$ on the Cowboys on Thursday. He is very good in rivalry games.

It's not down by contact that can't be reviewed, it's when they blow the freakin whistle, but they will never say that. The refs should be instructed to NOT have a quick whistle when the ball pops out. They can still rule later that the player was down, (or the pass incomplete, whatever) but that can be reviewed as long as the play was not stopped with a whistle.

I hate these instances because if you watch, the guy who picked up the fumble had an open field and 2 blockers behind him. He very well could have ran it all the way for a touchdown or just given the Skins extremely good field position which could have taken the Rams out of the game, instead another call goes against the Skins and we have to scratch and claw till the bitter end.

Originally posted by Rdskns2000

Spurrier is 0-2 in rivarly games so far. While Dallas is our #1 rival the Eagles and Giants are right up there.

This is true ....But come on ....Dallas and Washington are true rivals ....not to mention that Spurrier talked about beating the Cowpokes since the day he was hired ....

I think Snyder gets his game ball on Thanksgiving !!!!

Archived