Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sean taylor is bad for my productivity.

so im at work. and i cant stop watching the youtube highlight videos of sean taylor.

guess i have to tell my boss that the project he has me on is gonna take another day to do...:laugh:

youtube seems to have hurt his productivity as well. He's more worried about getting highlight shots and not covering or making good tackles.

He would cover alot better if the other teams quartebacks did not have 5 minutes to wait for a reciever to open up.:doh:

That would help, but it would help if he was just looking to tackle people, and not be in ESPN's "Jacked Up" too. Notice how he rarely wraps up on tackles now, but tries to blow people up on everyplay?

He would cover alot better if the other teams quartebacks did not have 5 minutes to wait for a reciever to open up.:doh:

Yet he lead the team with 86 tackles and 25 assists.

Interesting. Do you use the same reasoning in defending Adam Archuletta, or no? He was caught out of position a ton too this season yet I don't recall you saying "He would cover better if the QBs didn't have so much time". He also led the team in tackle until he was benched yet I don't recall you throwing that out as a positive side to his play. I wonder why that is? :rolleyes:

Interesting...Your comparison of AA to Sean Taylor shows your ignorance and total lack of football intellect.And how many tackles did AA make on the bench this season and why did GW and Coach Gibbs not bench #21 as well.

Thanks for the insult. :applause: So I take it your answer is no? There is no need to confuse what I am saying. You made two statements in defense of Taylor and I asked if, on there own, they would apply to Archuletta as well and if not I wondered why because they would certainly seem to apply to both safeties and not just one. It's the same question I have been asking over and over all season yet have yet to get a response from anyone. I'm simply amazed that everyone seems free to throw out statements and then once someone engages them in a friendly manner they insult them. Shows your...ahh...nevermind. :doh:

youtube has taken a lot of the taylor videos off...

he definitely struggled this year and had some terrible games. in the rams game (week 16) he bit on a play action which led to a long catch for issac bruce, poorly covered byrd (leading to a td), and numerous missed tackles on steven jackson.

he does hit really damn hard though

Archived