Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 weeks until coaching change or it that changes; starts?

88Comrade2000

Well with 2 weeks to go some coaches will no longer be head coaches. Also, depending on how they do in the playoffs- you could see other changes for coaches.

Definite Coaching Changes:

1. Arizona- Denny Green is gone. This is probably the only lock and might be the only coaching change.

Possible Coaching Changes:

2. Seattle- There's a little tension between Holmgren and his GM but not enough to cause a split. If an coaching change occurs here, it would be because Mike wants to retire. I think how Seattle finishes the season will determine if Mike decides to retire or not.

3. Tampa Bay- Gruden has only had 2 winning seasons in his 5 seasons. Could be a possible change here if the owners had enough of him.

4. Atlanta- Jim Mora's comments about jumping for that college job, whether a joke or not; has him in hot water. Also, the Falcons have been mediocre last 2 years. Jim could've sealed his fate and be unemployed.

5. Detriot- Marinelli has had a horrible first year. If the Ford family wakes up and fires Milen- they Rod could be gone as a new GM would want his own guy in.

6. Dallas- It depends on 2 things: TO and how Dallas does in the playoffs. If the Cowboys go to the superbowl; then PArcells will probably retire. If not, then he may want to come back but he make tell Jerry Jones- it's him or TO.

7. New York Giants- Coughlin is wearing thin and if they don't make the playoffs; there could be a change here.

8. Miami- Could Saban be lured to Alabama? They haven't hired anyone yet and the alumuni want them to make on more push at Saban.

9. Steelers- Cowher may decide to retire for a while. He'll probably decide shortly after the season ends.

10. Browns- They still suck and after 2 years Crennell may not get a third year.

11. Raiders- Well, Art Shell experiment could be ended but I doubt it.

12. Chargers- There's tensions between the GM and head coach. That's why I list them. If the Chargers go one and out; when many are picking them to go to the superbowl; Marty could get the ax. Remember, the chargers have one big achilles heel- their head coach: Marty. He sucks in the playoffs.

They will probably only be a couple of firings but some playoff teams could see changes for varying reasons and there could be some coaches; who just decide to retire. So I will put the coaching changes anywhere from 2 to a high of 6.

I think Coughlin is losing his team and needs to win a playoff game to keep his job.

Art Shell is awful. He lost his team the last time he coached the Raiders. He was a horrible selection, but Al had no where to go when all the other candidates declined his offer. He should go!

At the beginning of the year I felt this would be it for Parcell's. His recent Saratoga real estate acquisition combined TO gate and the way the Bledsoe led Cowboys were playing all pointed to the door. I now see him staying one more year thanks to Romo sits to pee.

I'd like to see Marinelli get one more chance without Millen over him.

After his alma matter love fest, I'd can Mora.

I could see Gruden being ousted.

Archived