Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Archuleta for next season?

RonArtest15

I would use him as the wedge buster on Special Teams. Then I would play him as Middle Linebacker on Nickle coverage. At least if he was beaten for five yards the other safeties could tackle his guy before they are 40 yards down field. By the way, he can't cover on Madden 07 either.

I say he is cut by next year. However he will take with him a nice sack of money.

I think the question of AA is at this point, does he actually want to be a Redskin... does he really care about this franchise and all the players/coaches/fans in it??? what do you all think??????????

Good question but you can ask that about half the team; being that half of them are FREE AGENTS. I really don't think these guys really care where they play as long as the $$ is right.

If AA had a choice, I doubt he would want to be here. He's a warm weather guy (ASU) despite wanting to play for Lovie and as of now he probably feels like he's not wanted. If I were him I would make the skins FO pay for their mistake and not do the "Lavar buyout" transaction and make them eat the cap.

I stand firm on this just like I have the entire season. Play him. You have nothing better, so PLAY HIM! And rather than " oh, we are trying to see where are weaknesses are so that's the reason we put our players in these situations"....NEWS FLASH!: The season is here and gone and you have yet to put your players in the situation that focuses on their abilities, not weaknesses!!!! Jesus! Coach a player up, not down! :doh:

Archived