Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Giants tickets. Will take anything, even obstructed view

ejay183

dont be taken advantage of dude....

the guy sitting next to me today bought a 64dollar seat in the parking lot for 40...

the scalpers are getting desperate now that the season is in the tank..a lot of empty seats the past 2 games..

show up to the game, and start walking around, you cant miss

but next year will be different ...i am sure!!

(right!)

dont be taken advantage of dude....

the guy sitting next to me today bought a 64dollar seat in the parking lot for 40...

the scalpers are getting desperate now that the season is in the tank..a lot of empty seats the past 2 games..

show up to the game, and start walking around, you cant miss

but next year will be different ...i am sure!!

(right!)

How he he being taken advantage of if someone offers tickets for FACE value?

I think the people being taken advantage of this year, are people like us, the season ticket holders, we paid more this year for a crappier team and worse football lmao

:rolleyes:

u should not pay more than 50% of face now

At 50% of face, I'd rather give tickets that I can't use to charity, which is what I've been mostly doing for three years.

I would advise any season ticket holder to do the same. You get a tax deduction if you give them to an appropriate charity and you get your tickets in the hands of folks that truly appreciate it, unlike those that are just scavenging for bargains. I suspect the bargain hunters are just ticket scalpers anyway.

bargain hunters.. scalpers.. scaplers wont buy tickets for a team thats 4-8.. youre crazy..

How much money does a scalper make if he pays face for a $100 ticket and resells it for $150?

How much money does a scalper make if he pays $50 for that ticket and resells it for $100?

There are plenty of fans in Philadelphia and New York who are very happy to pay face. I know, they made up about half of the fans in my section before last year.

How much money does a scalper make if he pays face for a $100 ticket and resells it for $150?

How much money does a scalper make if he pays $50 for that ticket and resells it for $100?

no 1 in their right mind will buy tickets at more than face or even close to face any more

hate to break it to u.. but for a football team thats 4-8 and the supply being more than what is demanded, u should not pay 60% of face.. look at craigslist and see the prices there.... im sorry if you dont do any research and want to foolishly spend your money and paying full prices

hate to break it to u.. but for a football team thats 4-8 and the supply being more than what is demanded, u should not pay 60% of face.. look at craigslist and see the prices there.... im sorry if you dont do any research and want to foolishly spend your money and paying full prices

I guess you are having a difficult time understanding what I said. I DID pay full price because I AM a "foolish"--as you say--season ticket holder.

I LOVE going to games; probably more than most DC natives. My family and I drive six hours round trip six- to ten-times every year since we got our seats. When I woke up this morning my kids thanked me for the great time they had yesterday at the game. THEY appreciate it even when the Redskins lose a heartbreaker; much as I suspect most true Redskins fans love to be at the game; much as I suspect most true Redskins fans hate it when the fans from opposing teams--especially Philadelphia and New York--buy tickets from scalpers; scalpers who probably bought those tickets from season ticket holders for 50 cents on the dollar.

THAT is why I said it is better for a season ticket holder to give his tickets to charity than to sell them for 50 cents on the dollar. With the tax break you almost get 50 cents on the dollar anyway AND you ensure that the tickets are used by TRUE Redskins fans who appreciate it, not the trash talkers from Philadelphia and New York.

Im talking about the future game.. as a season ticket holder, i understand your position.. im not calling season ticket holder foolish.. season ticket holders usually have a risk and reward every season.. if the season is going well, they have tickets and can sell for a profit. if the season is going bad, they have to eat up costs and sell for whatever they can get

my friend on this board,

But where are they going to get their tickets? Obviously anyone selling their tickets is trying to make some of the money back. Or break even. I could see if there were still tickets available through the Redskins, that would be a very possible option. But then again, any football team that has tickets still available is probably dropping prices like crazy anyway.

But the ticket holder has every right to ask for as much as they can get. However, the purchaser has the right to decline the offer. If demand isn't there, then the seller then has to make the decision to get whatever possible, or just eat it, and keep the ticket. That just comes down to supply and demand. If the supply is low, but demand is high then of course the prices are going to be high. If supply is excessive, and demand is low price start to come down. So, it's essentially about the realistic demand for the tickets vs. the realistic supply for them.

u should not pay more than 50% of face now

That's ridiculous. I personally think each and every regular season game is worth face value. Seeing ST lay someone out every week is worth my money. Seeing a young QB mature is worth my money. I'm an Auburn fan, so I guess I'm a bit biased. But whatever.

I took less than face to sell my tix to a skins fan. Making my section deal with 2 more a-hole eagles fans was not worth $20.

Archived