Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jags fans may be dumbest in NFL

Larry Brown #43

Originally posted by Larry Brown #43

I posed this question on the Jags board: "Just curious...is there an intelligent, informative Jags message board out there where I don't have to read ridiculous comments from Jags fans (like Jagsbch)about Shane Matthews and Kordell Stewart being lovers, or are all Jags fans this childish? Thanks."

Here is the response I was given: "I just hope when spermier goes to throw that visor on the ground that JacksonDville doesn't try and eat it cause who knows what kind of disease he'll probably come up with."

'nuff said.

:lol: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I am like searching the board for any Jag/ skin game threads and all I am finding is a bunch of better than thou action on here, you all spend more time talking about other fans than the Game that is about to be played. You come over to our site and try to compare Shane with Mark Like the stats tell it all regarding Marks performacnce this year which I might add has been awesome.

If you wanna talk football we welcome it. Bring it. Our Board Blows this thing away when it come to actually talking about the up coming games. Like I said just look at page 1 there's more on my thread than in the whole page regarding the game. This site has great potential but you all have made a very bad first impression on this fan. :cuss:

:snore: This site can really put a Jag fan to sleep.:snore:

:stupid:

See, the thing is that this board is a board that roots for a team with a long tradition of pride and loyalty from their fans. Not to mention three SB championships and 2 NFL titles. A team that whose fan base goes back three and four generations. A team that I saw for the first time in 1970 as a 4 year old with my grandfather and my father at RFK.

:wave:

While on the other end of the spectrum, you have the Jags. A team whose fans are just that pi$$ed off that their team had one good run at a SB, and now are full of sour grapes, b/c their "home town" boy Spurrier went to DC instead of JAX. Now they are stuck with Tom Coughlin, and a broken down QB that was once a "stallion" but is now ready for the glue factory. A RB that showed alot of potential when he came out of college, but lately can't finish a season, and now? Literally has a broken A$$? Ok bruised. :laugh:

Zero tradition, and will always be the redheaded step child of the NFL. Deal with it. :shootinth

Have a nice day. Tell your story walking! :jerkoff:

Archived