Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What offensive assistants will not be back next year

Lavarleap56

Just wanted to stimulate some conversasion for the masses. I personally think we may see a overhaul of the offensive assistants undr saunders. I thought it was a little unusual that we brought in a new offensives coordinator however didnt allow him to bring assistants he was confident in to teach his scheme and have expirience in it, he was basically saddled with the previous staff.

I personally dont see Bugel back as o-line coach next season and maybe a few others but just wanted to see what everyones thoughts were.

Everyone on the Offense will be safe, first year of a new system.you got to give the guy some slack.

Its the Defensive coaches who should be booted out first, starting with Gregg Williams.... HE can coach dont get me wrong, but he has NEVER had continued success for a long period of time anywhere he has been. Players can only take so much in your face yelling and screaming before they start to tune it out. I think that is whats happening now or is starting to happen with the Skins D.

The scouting department (so we even have one?) should be dragged out of their offices into the middle of the street to be shot and pissed on by the masses.

I definitely think with Campbell, an addition at O-line, and two healthy star players back, our offense is probably going to be in good shape. I agree that Williams hasn't been successful for any extended period of time, but I disagree as to why. He has a level of arrogance about the system and believing he can plug anyone in and be successful.

Archived