Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Message From Chief Z

Huly

Don't post here often, but figured it's worth it to throw in both my congratulations and thanks to Chief Z. With all the problems the "Skins have had over the year, it's nice to remember unbreakable positives that we, as fans, can rally around. Chief Z is a clear example of that - tell him not only congratulations but thanks for giving (pun intended) us something to be proud of. I'll be at the game, so if I can make it over to the tailgate, I'll try and do it myself! :cheers:

Happy Thanksgiving Chief Z and God bless you and thanks from the soldiers, seamen, marines and airmen, stationed here at Afghanistan.

I thank God for the unconquerable spirit of all the soldiers, marines, seamen, airmen extremeskins, the Mods that make this site go, Huly, Blondie, Art, Pete, Om, Tk,Tarhog, Chubaka, Art, Bubba (who could forget Bubba), the Redskins' organization and to all with whom the Redskins spirit blossoms!

Go Skins Win!

Happy Thanksgiving Chief Z and God bless you and thanks from the soldiers, seamen, marines and airmen, stationed here at Afghanistan.

I thank God for the unconquerable spirit of all the soldiers, marines, seamen, airmen extremeskins, the Mods that make this site go, Huly, Blondie, Art, Pete, Om, Tk,Tarhog, Chubaka, Art, Bubba (who could forget Bubba), the Redskins' organization and to all with whom the Redskins spirit blossoms!

Go Skins Win!

And thanks to you for keeping us safe. God Bless you and all the others serving overseas this Thanksgiving.

Chief:

We watch you on TV - thats where we watch the 'Skins' play, we're geographically challenged:laugh: as some ES'ers have told us:) , but the game isn't the same unless we see the Chief at the game. You are a icon just like our Hogettes and we know that all is well with our Redskins when you are there cheering them on.

Get well - and Happy Thanksgiving to you and will be looking for you on Sunday:point2sky

and Happy Thanksgiving to Huly and Pez too-

and to all the Redskins Nation!

Hail Chief- players-coaches-staff & fans:point2sky and HTTR!

Thanks Haphazard we're all one team and at the ready!

We're 9.5hrs ahead of Eastern Standard time, so we've already eaten. Thanksgiving menu was traditional turkey, mashed potatoes, corn (cob), sweet potatoes, an assortment of cakes, icecream, and other sweets. No alchohol through-out duration of tour, which is 365 days for all. We stay loaded (armed) with magazine in weapon and ready to engage. Coaltion consist of Romania, Korea (South) Poland, Britain,

Current time 1825 (Local Afghanistan) and 1350 (Zulu). Zulu is what all missions and operations are based/scheduled.

Weather is fair as the midlands mid 50s clear skys but surprisingly for a place to be so beautiful but yet so hostile. We average about 18 hrs a day working to include Saturdays and Sundays.

Yes we have our alotments for church and other moments of R&R (Rest and Relaxation), but during conflict no one really sleeps more than 5hrs.

Sometimes when interacting with natives I asked the leaders of there tribes if they here of Redskins and always tell them Sean Taylor is my favorite. They first think I'm talking about futbol (soccer). Natives are friendly, its actually the insurgents supported by Pakistan that we are dealing with.

Tribes are mostly farmers and nomads, with main source of transportation being donkey/mule and cart. Kabul, a couple clicks north of here, is the most populated area where the infrastructure is established to a degree and they also have an airport. No, we use Bagram Airfield. Keys on keyboard are in both English and Arabic.

Archived