Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington at MLB

pjfootballer

Hey guys,

I don't make new threads very often, I think this is only my 8th. I was wondering, do you think Marcus Washington should take over as the MLB since he's always around the ball carrier. Move Marshall back to Holdman's spot to cover the TE and put Holdman or Rocky in Marcus old spot since Holdman sucks in coverage. I hope I got the WSLB and the SSLB correct. Correct me if I'm wrong. Just wondering if it could be a band-aid until next season to try to get a MLB in here with some size and speed. I still like Marshall, but I think he is better suited to Lavar's old spot. He had some awesome games for us when LA was hurt those few years.

Marshall is a good pass defender and a good blitzer. Those are skills more appropriate to a OLB, particularly the Sam (who tends to square off against the opposing TE), far more than they are for a MLB.

That's why I was wondering should they switch because Marshall is a far superior cover LB than Washington and MW is a better tackler and he persues the ball carrier better. Like I said, maybe experiment with it this year.

Archived