Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things I don't understand.

Woofer

Oh God, where to begin. Al Saunders playcalling-he lacks confidence in our our qb. Big problem. Whether Brunell can throw it or not has yet to be seen because he only goes deep once a game. Running plays on 3rd and long...........retarded........fire the guy already. Or those damn screen passes every two seconds. Our o line is struggling. Jon Jansen couldn't even walk today yet he started and played miserably. The defense has no pass rush. Our secondary is dismal at best. Our kicker shouldn't even be playing in any league, especially the nfl. The media is getting the best of us and are complete Skins haters and have been since Snyder's arrival in D.C. Gibbs is done. I love the guy he has done great things but his system is old and doesnt work in today's nfl. I think with todays players you need a real hard *** especially with the overpaid babies we have and he isn't it. He is a players coach. And the lack of solidarity in the system and franchise puts too much pressure on the players. Its like damn you have a bad game we will replace you next year. I mean some good players got replaced and didn't even have a bad year at all. Who really would want to play here, with the knowledge that you could be out, or your contract wont be honored leaving you out after a statistically bad year since you have 4 starters at one position. Lack of solidarity all around. Everyone is fearing for a job--coaches, players, gm..........hard to play with that much pressure.

And also, maybe not rewarding this team the shortest preseason in all of the NFL

that last line really caught my attention. i've thought about that before. i think that was a mistake. of course, i've never been a fan of rewarding someone for something they're supposed to do (chris rock, anyone?). i know off-season workouts are voluntary, but that's what your supposed to do if you want to win.

either way, i agree that a short pre-season was not what this team needed, learning a new offense and the overhaul of personnel we had.

it's also not what we need for next year. <<----sucks a big one to be saying that in november.....yet AGAIN.

I don't understand women, but I guess I should post that in the tailgate. ;)

now that's just funny. :laugh:

Archived