Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wake Up! It Will Take A Boycott!!!!!

Cambl2Moss

Wrong, real fans DO *****. Listen to the comments, listen to the radio, and pull your head out of your *** for once.

You got that right!! The real fans (which I have been a diehard all of my life) do care. I agree totally with this. They put garbage on the feild and "the best fans in the world of sports" (Quote from Mr. Jack Kent Cooke) have to accept it while Joe Gibbs is Making 5.5 million dollars a year and all of these 2nd string players and coaches we are suppose to support.

Our orginization has no love for the fans and then rub it in our face with this garbage. Of course, Las Vegas loves them.

ALmost 90% of the posts on the 1st page of the thread were people from or near the DC area. I have never lived close to the skins to be able to see a home game. I have been able to see them play in Charlotte, Dallas, KC, Phoenix, and Miami though.

Its easy for you guys to talk boycott, but you have to remember the NFL is a legitmate cartel and a monopoly. Fans like me from all over the nation ( and world) will continue to buy redsking clothing and accessories. I spent about $700 in 2006 ordering off the internet.

My point is a boycott will not work.

If you do pull it off and that frees up 20 or 30 thousand tickets at home games, I would be the first one on the list to fly out and see them in your place.

Because in the end... Its a sports team. This stuff isnt life and death. These posts on here about the Redskins owe us a "better product"? Get real! For everyone of you "Fans" that stop buying stuff and stop going to the games, I will bet there is 4 or 5 of us that will take your place.

I cant say this enough. The NFL is not your typical business. Notice how no teams ever go out of business? Its a monopoly and still a business at the same time.

So all that to say, you are just puppet on a string. Us Redskins fans that fill Fedex are tired of it and we have to make it known.

Besides senility, what is the difference between Al Davis and Dan Snyder? Just like Davis, it is evident that all Snyder cares about is money. Not to mention that both, instead of hiring people that know what they are doing, insist on playing too big a role in the running of the team and inevitably screw it up. Now its obvious the similarities have carried over onto the field. Just like the Raiders, the Redskins are one of the most undisciplined teams in the league. I used to watch Raiders games and laugh in disbelief at how utterly bad they looked and now, sadly, I find myself doing the same with my once beloved Skins. I hope Snyder proves me wrong and can one day bring a championship to Washington using his method of team managment but I won't be holding my breath.

Dude, the guy is trying to make a valid point. That point is our owner is making too much money to really think about changing the way he governs the team. I'm not blind, all sports teams take advantage of their fans devotion to make money, but until he starts LOSING money I doubt he'll change.

Are you serious? If he made changes and we started to win cinsistently he would make even MORE money. I dont think the problm is that he is too stubborn to change. I just think he doesnt know what to do anymore

Archived