Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis out 1 Month, will have surgery

BurgGold75

Betts did hit the holes fast today,I like Portis alot but Betts did look quicker to the hole. I hope they Can brunell. This team needs a change just to win a couple more this year..Including preason and last years play off loss We've gone down the last 10 out of 13 times.The last 14 years have really been hard.

Shut him down for the rest of the year and hope that the time off will revive him for next year. It started in game one of the preseason and he's been banged up since. No reason to bring him back at all this year.

Will this encourage Gibbs to put Jason in?

Agree with this...no reason to bring him back in early to mid December.

Would you feel more comfortable with Rock sharing time with Betts? Seriously?

Jason

Not at all, I have never been a Rock fan at the RB posistion.

Its nice to have a nice #2 RB, but we all know that Portis will be our starter for years to come. But I also believe that Betts could be a starter in this league too, but for argument sake, say that Portis is our starter, then Betts is our #2, where does that leave Duckett? Where he has been.

Behind this offence, I like how Betts runs, but this whole "sharing time" thing has gotten out of hand.

For example, other teams with Star running backs, which we believe Portis is...

Larry Johnson, all but for 1 carry.

L. Tomlinson, all but for 1 carry (3 where QB scrambles)

Fred Taylor, all but for 3 carries.

Like I said, this sharing time thing has gotten out of hand that that our #1 should be out there running the ball majority of the time.

Like I said before also, that for the same reason why they want to see the kid come in at QB, is the same reason why I want to see Ladell at RB

here come the portis haters saying how good betts was, seeing as how philly started sitting back preventing the deep play. PORTIS IS BETTER THAN BETTS, dont put any stats up from this year to dispute it, portis has been playing hurt, and still looked better than betts, not to mention he set our franchise season rushing record last season

Archived