Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For anyone who thinks the Skins dont owe us.

SkinsNoles21

You all are exactly right. I obviously don't post a lot, but it's pretty clear that the real problem with this team is Dan Snyder. He does everything he can to create a profit, ignoring winning formulas like chemistry, cohesion, and unity. By switching up the team so much, we just end up starting from square 1 every year. He has to know this is the case, but he still continues to do it every year to get our money. It's pathetic. He should take a clue from Robert Kraft in New England.

And hire Bill Belichick? Snyder is a businessman and gave what everyone on this board considered was our best opportunity to win by enabling Gibbs II. In exchange he also made Gibbs team President and gave him full control of all player/personnel/coaching decisions. The experiment has failed. His only criticism should be aimed at his handling or termination of an experiment gone awry.

i think making an assload of personell changes is exactly what we dont need

we just need to utilize the talent and players we have...and grow as a team.

will we do that....no...we will do something retarted.

all we need is one cahnge on this team and that is from number 8 to number 17 it's that simple!!Everyone is screaming about the play calling and anyone stop to think that the two yard screen was the third check down and Brunell will not look downfield!!I have!!!

Archived