Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For anyone who thinks the Skins dont owe us.

SkinsNoles21

Give me a break....the Redskins owe the fans everything. They have no heart, no balls, no aggressiveness. They wont make changes that are OBVIOUS. They trade for players and leave them on the bench, they draft players and leave them on the bench. They dont throw the ball down the field no matter what, even when we are getting walloped. Brunell is so awful and everyone can see it, you can tell the announcers are baffled by what he is out there doing.

The guy has been in the league for 67 years and still is nervous in the pocket, breaks down before he should, and cant hang in a take a hit while making a tough throw.

Any of the guys with talent have obviously given up, realizing brunell and gibbs are going to just screw everyone else over.

Brandon Lloyd and Randle El are amazing. They are both so talented and should be getting the ball more than a couple times a game....but brunell and the skins cant do it. They are stupid....I mean what else could it be. Duckett is also really good, but he doesnt come in the game until after we are losing by 3 touchdowns....

This team doesnt ever win, they mismanage in the simplest of aspects of football. PUTTING SOMEONE IN THE GAME, MAKING CHANGES. how ****ing hard is it.

Dont try to tell me there is more to it than I know, because you are wrong. Its not hard, its very ****ing simple. We are making the stupidest mistakes, both in who we play, and how we play when we are on the field.

This team is a disgrace, continues to lose, and owes us EVERYTHING. we spend so much money and time and effort on this team, and all they do is continuously dissapoint us.

I would say Im going to get bashed for this...but how could I?

I hate to say it but I have to agree.

Why? It's freakin true to every extent and some fans are in denial and are still loyal to the team no matter what.. which I think is sad because we, the fans, are only putting more money in their pockets.. oh, and after that we still get what? Free shirts from Gibbs? The players don't even come out of the bus to talk to you guys either.. (I wasn't at the sendoff but it looks like the players could care less about us).. :2cents:

Why? It's freakin true to every extent and some fans are in denial and are still loyal to the team no matter what.. which I think is sad because we, the fans, are only putting more money in their pockets.. oh, and after that we still get what? Free shirts from Gibbs? The players don't even come out of the bus to talk to you guys either.. (I wasn't at the sendoff but it looks like the players could care less about us).. :2cents:

and Adam Archuleta and Dan Snyder are laughing all the way to the bank. I don't think the Redskins will EVER be a consistently good team intill Dan Snyder gets dies or retires from this job.

The sad thing is. Guys like Randle El and Brandon Lloyd seem to care more than guys like Brunell, Archuleta, and others. This is their first year on the team too. I feel bad for Clinton, Santana, Taylor, Marcus Washington, Lemar Marshall, Cooley, and Cornelius Griffin, Shawn Springs becuase you can tell those guys care too.

After this season is over, I would not be suprised if Dan Snyder does somthing so stupid...SO ****ING STUPID like fire Joe Gibbs and hire Charlie Weiss from Notre Dame not mainly becuase Charlie Weiss can turn this team around as he may think. But becuase he knows it will make our expectations sky high once again and get him alot of cash. Only to crush our hearts for another 16 Sundays.

Hey Gibbs.Heres a big hearty **** you for ya.Saunders,****you too.Brunell,go play in traffic,The whole stinkin defence,go back to high school and learn some ****ing fundamentals.

I'm here to stay.But this is disgusting.:mad:

Wow, go to Redskins Park and say that. Seriously...sombody needs to say that to them.

Smartest thing I've heard all day and I mean that.

:cheers:

One of the biggest problems on this team is no one is scared of losing their job. There is no accountability with these guys. Brunell knows if he "manages" the game well he will play. Same goes on both sides of the ball. This starts with upper management all the way down to the coaches and players.

Why did Gibbs wait to bring Duckett in today being down by 24 points?? You mean to tell me they didn't know he was capable of picking up 3rd and 1's?? Or cracking a defense up the middle?? but who's held accountable for that?? Not Gibbs, he's a Hall of fame coach... BS!

This team just sucks... I will watch games only because I don't get many of them here in NY. Other than that, it makes me not want to watch anymore... Since pre-season this team has been in disarray. They made some of us believe that they were withholding plays so we can see them in the real season. What they really should've said was we'er trying to mask Brunells shortcomings. Whatever, just needed to vent...:mad: :mad:

Why are we losing so bad? I think that even with Brunell in, it's not all on him. What about the play calling? I think the play calling is a lot worse than the QB play. Yeah, I think Brunell should be thrown out on his butt, but I also think Al should be right along with him. On the other hand, what can we expect from a franchise that adds so many new players every year. For a coach that looks so hard at "character" when signing guys, what does he think about chemistry? Have we not learned that spending more money than the other team does not equal a win. What the F!

You all are exactly right. I obviously don't post a lot, but it's pretty clear that the real problem with this team is Dan Snyder. He does everything he can to create a profit, ignoring winning formulas like chemistry, cohesion, and unity. By switching up the team so much, we just end up starting from square 1 every year. He has to know this is the case, but he still continues to do it every year to get our money. It's pathetic. He should take a clue from Robert Kraft in New England.

Archived