Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why you should bet on winning from here out!

bbuzz1962

The Skins do have a history of playing better in the 2nd half of the season. And they WILL.

As for Novak ... I cannot remember whatever happened to John Hall?

Novak seems to need some more seasoning and his range is not as good?

ALSO, I would LOVE to see the return of Mark Mosley!

:helmet::eaglesuck:helmet:

I know, even I would think you would be crazy to think Washington can win out this season.

But this is November, the month Joe Gibbs has always seemed to know how to organize a winning team. I don't have the exact stats, but history favors the Washington Redskins starting in November.

With the addition of Troy Vincent, and the demotion of AA, I think the defense is now poised to do their best work. If this happens, our offense will have more opportunities to do what they should do, and score more points.

Brandon Lloyd, ARE, Moss, Cooley, 4 good reasons to believe the passing game is going to explode. Portis and Betts, 2 good reasons the running game should explode. Nick Novak, a great reason to have confidence in the kicking game.

I honestly feel the team is poised to make history, and do something very few teams have ever done. To go from 2-5, and make the playoffs. Yes, the playoffs. It starts with beating Philly, and when that happens, confidence will soar going into the rest of the season. I feel 10-6 will be the magic number for the playoffs. That means only 1 loss from here out. I think we go 11-5. It was my pre season prediction, and I think were ready to play it out.

This season is over.

We don't deserve to be anywhere near the playoffs.

We are an embarassment to the sport this year!

The only thing that's going to explode this season is my head from frustration, stress and all the beer I am drinking!!

Like I say every year:

Maybe next year!!!!

I officially apologize for the statement. Yes, I do look like an idiot, but I had no idea that Gibbs would allow Brunell to sink this team. I honestly thought a change would be made if Brunell struggled early. I was wrong. Gibbs will sink with Brunell, I am now convinced that it will be Gibbs demise.

Truthfully Gibbs should retire. He cannot allow one man to destroy an offense, and not have the sense to do something about it. For all the Gibbs supporters, it is going to be tough to watch. It is time now to invest in the future of the team, or watch a hall of fame coach embarass himself in his last years as a head coach.

I officially apologize for the statement. Yes, I do look like an idiot, but I had no idea that Gibbs would allow Brunell to sink this team. I honestly thought a change would be made if Brunell struggled early. I was wrong. Gibbs will sink with Brunell, I am now convinced that it will be Gibbs demise.

Truthfully Gibbs should retire. He cannot allow one man to destroy an offense, and not have the sense to do something about it. For all the Gibbs supporters, it is going to be tough to watch. It is time now to invest in the future of the team, or watch a hall of fame coach embarass himself in his last years as a head coach.

Way to man up and acknowledge your mistake, Buzz. However, because we are 3-6, and are not mathematically out of it, I don't see Joe Gibbs making a QB change. I would love to see Campbell with all those weapons around him, save Clinton Portis due to broken right hand.

Archived