Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would the Redskins have won anymore games if Jackson was here from day one?

DeathByLinebacker

Obviously no one knows, but let's guess.

Would we have converted a big 3rd down against SF or GB that could have changed the flow of those games?

Would Ramsey have found Jackson early in the Saints game instead of a Saint defender and would he have caught it instead of letting it bounce off of him?

Would subtracting Lockett's fumble against GB be enough to make a difference in that game?

The Eagles game is pretty much off the board.

post-56-13611899311583_thumb.jpg

No. We lost the Eagles game completely on merit. They were a team playing in the same system the last three years with great continuity. We were a bunch of confused idiots unsure of what the hell to do. You give us that game now and it would be much more interesting :).

The Niners game we lost because the defense decided it was amusing to watch the Niners run all over us and hold the ball. Matthews was 14 of 19 in the first half and before that wicked shot he took from Carter essentially made him fall apart in the second when we did have a chance but he couldn't connect on very open receivers.

We lost the Saints and Packers games due to our amazing number of mistakes, largely at QB and it wouldn't have mattered if Jackson was here. Gardner was wide open in the end zone against the Packers. Ramsey missed him. There's no reason to think he would have hit Jackson on the same route.

All Jackson does is increase our depth and ability at the position and it may win us a couple of games this year.

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO,,I guess that little blue streak about more Gator players was increased by Gator fans. Nice going guys.

Cat got good moves and all. Got speed, and sure the Green Bay game was the one, which needed to stretch the field to make up for the bad play by some on offense. It would have kept the DB back even more and underneath Ramsey was sharper, than downfield. GB wouldn't have taken the chances or the tighter D, in the short passing areas.

We could have easily won that ugly game.

I don't know enough about him to say whether or not he would have made a difference.

I know Jackson is big, but that's about alls I know about the dude. Is he fast, does he run precise routes, does he have hands, does he block well, does he really have a bad attitude?

Archived