Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

act like you've been there before....

jaydean

i'm getting so tired of these high dollar players acting up when they get a tackle or get a first down or recover a fumble or whatever. ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE....getting a first down is your job. tackling the other team is your job.....playing good defense is your job......marcus washington did it a couple of times today, ****ing off after a good play. then t.o. with his infamous sleep on the ball crap. i wish these guys would just play the game and get over it. you usually don't see class teams like the patriots and colts doing stuff like that. and when you're behind, that really drives me crazy when players are ****ing off......there's my daily rant...nite nite!!! :silly:

Marcus Washington has done that since his days at Auburn. I dont get mad at him doin it. He is a team player, and he CONSISTENTLY GETS THE JOB DONE. Now if it was Adam Archeleta, Carlos Rogers or somebody who been gettin toasted all year, then I agree with your arguement.

Gotta go with post #2 on this one. When the MVP of the year gets pumped up after a play and pumps up his team, it's one thing. Comparing it to TO going for a guarenteed 15 penalty making light of his "napping" issue is crazy.

Marcus can rowdy up all he wants in my book! :notworthy

Marcus Washington has done that since his days at Auburn. I dont get mad at him doin it. He is a team player, and he CONSISTENTLY GETS THE JOB DONE. Now if it was Adam Archeleta, Carlos Rogers or somebody who been gettin toasted all year, then I agree with your arguement.

Im with you. Marcus is the man.

I love the passion and energy they show... I wish my wife and girlfriends had the same type of passion and energy during sexy-time.

Wife AND girlfriends (plural)???? :thumbsup:

:laugh:

i'm getting so tired of these high dollar players acting up when they get a tackle or get a first down or recover a fumble or whatever. ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE....getting a first down is your job. tackling the other team is your job.....playing good defense is your job......marcus washington did it a couple of times today, ****ing off after a good play. then t.o. with his infamous sleep on the ball crap. i wish these guys would just play the game and get over it. you usually don't see class teams like the patriots and colts doing stuff like that. and when you're behind, that really drives me crazy when players are ****ing off......there's my daily rant...nite nite!!! :silly:

Boy it must be a real trip to watch a game with you...:doh:

Absolutely. Marcus does his job week in and week out. He's one of our most dependable players. He makes plays and RARELY misses tackles. I think he has a right to celebrate a bit. Not to mention he gets the rest of the D fired up. And yeah, if I saw Rumph out there celebrating, I'd wonder what the hell was wrong with him.

Archived