Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NO Pass Rush

GARY_CLARK84

If the Skins wanna make the playoffs......keep AA out of the game!! He is garbage....and he has not made a play ALL YEAR!!

Holdman is also a weak link on the team....EVERY team runs directly to his side...and gets 4-10 yds everytime.

Andre Carter is pure garbage....no pass rush.....he is a bust also.....I would rather see Wynn back out there in place of Carter!!

WE WANT ROCKY!!!

I didn't see the game, but thought I heard Sonny say Holdmen had a few good plays, and Arch was putting presure on Rome often when blitzing.

But of course, we always have to find fualt in every win...................... Right

I didn't see the game, but thought I heard Sonny say Holdmen had a few good plays, and Arch was putting presure on Rome often when blitzing.

But of course, we always have to find fualt in every win...................... Right

I'm starting to think that Arch would make a decent outside linebacker instead of a safety.

Holdman and the other linebackers have been improving. Having Lamar Marshall back made a difference.

I just got back from the game.

1) Holdman played pretty darn well IMO.

2) Parcells used a lot of max protect for Romo sits to pee. Cant say that i blame him. You gotta protect your newb QB. I havent seen the box score, but i doubt Witten had many receptions, he was blocking most of the time. He had the one long one, but other than that, he was a safety valve.

Archived