All is forgiven after a Redskins win over the Cowfugders

PapaRora

Man Law?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Man Law?

• Man Law.
    • No.

And I am Happy!

<3 to Mark Brunell, Chris Cooley, Clinton Portis, Blandon Lloyd, James Thrash, Troy Vincent, Shawn Springs, Cornelius Griffin, Marcus Washington, LeMar Marshall, Rock Cartwright, Randle-El, NICK NOVAK, Mike Sellers...

please finish the list by adding players who had plays in this victory

And I am Happy!

<3 to Mark Brunell, Chris Cooley, Clinton Portis, Blandon Lloyd, James Thrash, Troy Vincent, Shawn Springs, Cornelius Griffin, Marcus Washington, LeMar Marshall, Rock Cartwright, Randle-El, NICK NOVAK, Mike Sellers...

please finish the list by adding players who had plays in this victory

How about love to Sean Taylor.I think he pretty much won it for us.When he ran it back like that.

Andre Carter snuffing out the reverse ... KEY PLAY (and apparently his only play).

Shawn Taylor ... great pickup and run (and b.s. call against him in 1st half on alleged roughing the QB with low hit to the knees ... my TIVO doesn't lie and he put his helmet right on Romo sits to pee's mid-section and NOT on his knees)

Randy Thomas ... on great blitz pickup of Roy Wms to give Brunell time for big play down field.

Albright ... two picture perfect snaps in a row at the end (though Novak only took advantage of one).

Archived