Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't find your redundant thread? Listen up.

TK

MSF, I can't keep up with the Game Day threads either, so I give it a miss completely (through no other reason than I'm on dial-up).

I don't feel the need to start a new thread because I can't keep up. In fact, I don't feel the need to start a new thread for the sake of starting a new thread, nor do I feel the need to start a new thread criticising the moderators for merging a thread into an existing one.

I'm thankful for ES for providing me with Redskins info I'll never find anywhere else on the internet, and I realise that it's a privilege to be a part of ES, but some of the 'locals' seem to think that it is their right to voice their opinion wherever it suits them, and if that means starting a new thread, then so be it, but be prepared to suffer the consequences.

Down Under gets it.

Maybe we type in an Aussie accent to him or something. :laugh:

Funny. I get a LOT of PMs saying the same about you. But you know that. It's part of your online personality. :)

FYI, the game day thread has been a long standing tradition here. Avoid it if you must, but you managed to post in it HERE. And that was after you first thread was closed & merged. You then posted in the QB Thread & then in the Non QB Thread. Then posted there again. Then you went back to the Game Thread. Again. And again. And again. Not to bad for a guy that left ES.

I get the point and I can take a hint.

[edit]After a good night's sleep and some time to think about it, I WAS out of line. My apologies to the moderators and the board, both for the threads and for my comments here.[/edit]

You know, I've been a pretty vocal supporter of the moderators on this site over my time here. I've now seen the light on that, and changed my opinion greatly on the topic in the last eight hours.

Apparantly I've been added to the NNT list because I'm not a "drink the cool-aid", HTTR, IGWT zombie.

hey MSF at least you didnt get de-railed in the NoOb like i did;)

oh the pain and misery:silly:

Down Under gets it.

Maybe we type in an Aussie accent to him or something. :laugh:

here you go TK:)

[AUSSIEACCENT] MSF, I can't keep up with the Game Day threads either, so I give it a miss completely (through no other reason than I'm on dial-up).

I don't feel the need to start a new thread because I can't keep up. In fact, I don't feel the need to start a new thread for the sake of starting a new thread, nor do I feel the need to start a new thread criticising the moderators for merging a thread into an existing one.

I'm thankful for ES for providing me with Redskins info I'll never find anywhere else on the internet, and I realise that it's a privilege to be a part of ES, but some of the 'locals' seem to think that it is their right to voice their opinion wherever it suits them, and if that means starting a new thread, then so be it, but be prepared to suffer the consequences. [AUSSIEACCENT/]

Archived