Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OK...So what's new?

skinnyles

I've been waiting all week for some earthshattering revelation, that is going to turn this team around. Did I miss something?

Other than a semi-100% healthy "D", I don't hear of any significant changes...ANYWHERE!

To me it just seems like the whole team is waiting for "THE SWITCH", and until then, it will be the same old song and dance. Even the media isn't saying anything about "DALLAS WEEK".

Sombody tell me something positive to get me thru tomorrow...Please!!!

Well .. I can see how this happens. He is one of the best at his position. His job is to run routes and hope he gets a pass thrown his way. how many times over his career has he had to listen to the "speech" at meetings I wonder.

Now dont get me wrong, I do NOT like the guy. I can see how one might nod off in a long meeting, Lord knows I have wanted to once or twice in my life. :laugh:

The only major news is that Moss has been downgraded to doubtful.

I saw on ESPN's bottom line that Moss has been ruled out for the game. I don't know if it's true or not, but it was on there last night. That means Lloyd will get involved more, and he usually has big games against us. I'm still wary about this game. Should be a good one.

before the season pro football talk said that cowher was headed to D.C after the season. Do all teams get this kind of misinformation?

The more up-to-date info has a 2-headed Head Coach strategy, splitting duties between Bill Cowher and Jeff Fisher. A coin toss will decide who coaches in the first half vs second, and a coin toss will also be used in overtime (if need be). Each head coach will also have his own complete staff of assistant coaches and coordinators. Press conferences will be handled by the coach who loses 2-out-of-3 in Rock/Paper/Scissors.

The more up-to-date info has a 2-headed Head Coach strategy, splitting duties between Bill Cowher and Jeff Fisher. A coin toss will decide who coaches in the first half vs second, and a coin toss will also be used in overtime (if need be). Each head coach will also have his own complete staff of assistant coaches and coordinators. Press conferences will be handled by the coach who loses 2-out-of-3 in Rock/Paper/Scissors.

BRILLIANT!!!

Inside the NFL has already predicted this would be the last match up between Gibbs and Parcells. How the hell do they know that? Has someone slipped information to them we all don't know?

Losing sucks, all it does is start rumors, and feed the negativity that already exists. So this is the last matchup hey? We'll see.

Archived