Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Campbell Is Patiently Waiting in the Wings

redskinsunshine

Stop acting like you do then. You are constantly downing every post in this thread, but you said yourself that you didn't watch the preseason and you don't know what is going on during practices. Then after you say that, you follow up with telling us what Gibbs can and can not do. lol.

I am sorry.. but Brunell just doesn't have it man. You might want to take him off your fantasy team.. :-/

Ironically, I have Peyton Manning as my starter on my one team and his backup is Brunell. I had to play MB one week and surprisingly he got me some points.

What irks me about the Campbell situation is that the supposed QB of the future these first two years has gotten absolutly zero first team time and it looks like the coaching staff has done nothing to prepare him to play. Last week was the first time he's ever gotten first team reps. How do you prep the future QB of the franchise and you never let him get any reps? He's been inactive and on the 3rd string these first 25 games. After watching Collins play the preseason game I am totally flabbergasted that the guy can even make a NFL roster. He was absolutly terrible. I thought Campbell looked poised and pretty good in the pocket in the one preseason game I saw him go in. He throws an absolutly beautiful ball.

Archived