Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Joy of Playing the Spoiler

Taylor4Life

I just wanna get myself pumped up for this weekend for none other than the fact that we have a good chance to bring the Cowboy's Romo sits to pee Bandwagon to a screeching halt. Would'nt it be nice to wreck the godam bandwagon and throw it off its tracks? Wouldn't it be nice to see a sour look on Parcell's fat ****ing face and to see him yell at the reporter's after the game? Or would you rather see more latent homosexuality with the big Tuna smooching with all of his cow-sissies? GO GET EM SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dallasuck

I just wanna get myself pumped up for this weekend for none other than the fact that we have a good chance to bring the Cowboy's Romo sits to pee Bandwagon to a screeching halt. Would'nt it be nice to wreck the godam bandwagon and throw it off its tracks? Wouldn't it be nice to see a sour look on Parcell's fat ****ing face and to see him yell at the reporter's after the game? Or would you rather see more latent homosexuality with the big Tuna smooching with all of his cow-sissies? GO GET EM SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dallasuck

:doh:

Classy.

Do you even know the meaning of the word "latent?"

Archived