Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The fans who Gibbs apologized to

robotfire

It's really weird to see real people being interviewed who post on this board. I always imagine that all of the posters are deformed freaks of nature like myself, but these people just seemed like really cool fans.

:rotflmao: I was so happy to see that those interviewed were well-spoken, half-way rational, and good looking!:D Just think who might have made it on the air...:laugh:

I'm just joking - not calling anyone out or anything!! Huly, SSM & DCSportsfan - you were great! Huly, you had so much emotion in your voice - it was clear you FELT what you were saying. Wasn't just lip service. Awesome way to represent.

:logo: :notworthy :logo:

We went to Redskins Park to pick up the "something" that Joe Gibbs had for us. We were supposed to go to the security gate, but when we got there they told us Joe wanted us to actually go inside. So we went in (and let me just say, there's nothing like seeing the SB Trophies up close and personal) and waited. Joe was in a meeting but he left some stuff for us. An Autographed copy of his book, one of the Redskins Sideline Caps, and one of the player equipment practice shirts.

As we were leaving, we hear someone yelling, "Wait! Wait!", we turn around and it's CSN, Channel 7 and Channel 5 coming to talk to us. They wanted to interview us about our experience etc. Then they just wanted to get some filler shots, us holding up the banner and all.

The banner was Huly's idea, my design and 53 Bostic's printing.

I believe that all 10 people were ESer's. Me, Huly, DCsportsfan53, Grancelander, Skinsnatsfan (and his son). Those are the only ones I can remember. There were more obviously.

As far as anybody cool, well we met Joseph Jackson Gibbs, that's all that matters!

You forgot Gibbs the dog! :silly:

:rotflmao: I was so happy to see that those interviewed were well-spoken, half-way rational, and good looking!:D Just think who might have made it on the air...:laugh:

I'm just joking - not calling anyone out or anything!! Huly, SSM & DCSportsfan - you were great! Huly, you had so much emotion in your voice - it was clear you FELT what you were saying. Wasn't just lip service. Awesome way to represent.

:logo: :notworthy :logo:

I wish I saw it! I miss it every time! Did anyone record it?

You forgot Gibbs the dog! :silly:

Yeah, Gibbs should have received a goody package too! :laugh:

I wish I saw it! I miss it every time! Did anyone record it?
No, no recording here. I'm still living in the ancient times of no TIVO or Comcast recorder or a DVD recorder. I really want to do that. I guess I need to post a thread in the tailgate section and find out what's best and cheapest. Hopefully someone here has it, and can get you a copy - you were great!

Archived