Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter King is an Idiot

HapHaszard

which group of players on offense is the most responsible for our woes.  

174 members have voted

1. 1. which group of players on offense is the most responsible for our woes.

• Running backs: FB, TB
    • Quarter backs: QB's
    • Offensive line: T, G, C, G, T, E/HB
    • Wide receivers: WR's

I've always wondered how King got to where he is. I can only figure that he must be really good at connecting with people, because he really has no clue about the sport itself. His own analysis is woeful, his only intelligent takes come from what someone else has said to him.

As a reporter, I guess he has good contacts and does a good job with that. As an analyst, he is obviously out of his depth.

He must have done some kind of schmoozing to get on the HOF committee. :whoknows:

Czabe has always had a very counter point to King's reasoning for keeping Monk out. The way King pines for the enshrinement of players from his beloved Giants is sickening. His double standards exhibited while lobbying for/against players, based off his biases, is so transparent that it is faulty for the HOF to keep him on the committee. I love that Czabe has the forum, that I am sure many of us wish we had, to call PK out for this crap. The whole process stinks. They need to involve people who actually played the game into the enshrinement process, not just a bunch of mainly localized sports reporters.

I cant understand how since Tiki Barber announced he was going to retire, he has turned into the greatest running back in the NFL the past 20 years. I hear comparisons to Jim Brown & Barry Sanders? Give me a break. The guy had 4 solid, and 2 truly GREAT seasons.

He is a star (maybe a superstar) but Hall of famer? No way.

You rarely see a member of the media take another of their kind to task. Good for him. My favorite part of the article was this:

"King's knee-jerk, critically unsupported argument is typical for a guy who is nothing more than a glorified blogger. King wastes column inch upon column inch every week writing about things as asinine as his daughter Mary Beth's field hockey team, coffee, airports, liberal politics, the Boston Red Sox, deer that run through his backyard, rude people, and various NFL figures we are supposed to be impressed to hear that he "just got off the phone with." :laugh: :laugh:

Archived