Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randle El the only good thing sunday!!

dmgephart

I am sure this has been discussed but i just have to say it. I went to the Skins Colts game and got to see my favorite player return one for a TD. That was awesome and I am so glad I got to see it right in front of me I was on the goal line. I think that made the game worht it for me it is just to bad to see them lose like that! Do you all think Pittsburgh misses him?:point2sky

My roommate is a Steelers fan and she still is in disbelieve they let him get away. At least she still gets to see him play when im watching Skins games, LOL. You should have seen her go nuts when he ran that punt back against Indy, you would have thought she turned into a Skins fan, LOL.

I thought Cooley also "fought his guts out". He didn't quit, of course he's always going 110%.

A.R.E. needs to touch the ball more, although he has fumbled a few times this season.

I couldn't agree more. Cooley is a warrior, and everytime Randle-El touches the ball, I feel like he is going to break it. I knew he was going to take one to the house, but since he has already gotten a return Td while it still is relatively early in the season, I'm going to expect another. :D

And I would say that Randle-El needs to touch the ball more, I would also say the same about Moss, Lloyd, and Portis....

I guess thats what happens when your offense has so many weapons.

We just need everything to come together and have more than two offensive players being the bright side of the game!!!

I am sure this has been discussed but i just have to say it. I went to the Skins Colts game and got to see my favorite player return one for a TD. That was awesome and I am so glad I got to see it right in front of me I was on the goal line. I think that made the game worht it for me it is just to bad to see them lose like that! Do you all think Pittsburgh misses him?:point2sky

Randle El has been very good this season..On another messege board I go on, there is a steelers fan that said he wishes the steelers kept him because the steelers have lost 2 games because of muffed punts.

Archived