Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buccaneers.com

RiggoReincarnated

Who are these guys describing Matt Bryants field goal? They seem overly excited about a Tampa Bay win.

Thier kicker (who never made over a 52 yard FG in his carrer) just booted the second longest field goal in NFL history to beat a team who was 4-2 before that kick who just took over the lead from them just minutes before. Oh, they were 1-4 prior to that kick. I'd be just as excited.

Thier kicker (who never made over a 52 yard FG in his carrer) just booted the second longest field goal in NFL history to beat a team who was 4-2 before that kick who just took over the lead from them just minutes before. Oh, they were 1-4 prior to that kick. I'd be just as excited.

Exactly...thank you! :cheers:

Minutes? Try like 30 seconds :laugh:

And the fact that it was against the Philthadelphia Eagles and their idiotic fans made it that much more important. An NFC win is an NFC win and does help come playoff time (Even though I don't think we have the talent to make it to the playoffs).
I love that every time I see it. It seems like it gets more original everytime.:rolleyes:

Archived