Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It is What it is

Waleo32

Well it is what it is! We played the Colts on the road. I could say yeah I thought we “really” were going to win that game, but that would be a lie. I could sit here and put all the blame on Brunell because lord knows he’s not the savior of this team, but I won’t. My question is for Al Saunders. He saw the film when the Colts played the Titans. Didn’t he know that ODing on running the ball would keep us in the game; especially when you have a QB who can’t win you the game? It’s easy for me to blame Brunell who can’t find an open receiver other than Santana to save his life, but Saunders what’s up with you. RUN THE BALL PLEASE! If we are going to have Mark Brunell as our starting QB, then please do us all a favor and run the ball. The O Line didn’t play great. So we as fans have to factor that in, but Brunell if it’s third and 10; and your first read isn’t open then you throw a dump pass to a back when you’re getting no pressure, then in my opinion you need to gets some heart and stand in that pocket and deliver that ball to an open receiver.

Joe, please do us all a favor and play Campbell because he’s going to need some time. You don’t have start him just give him a couple of series or something. Damn you could have played him in garbage time. You know the time that you gave Brunell to pat his stats. We know what you’re going to say today…. Well Mark showed a lot of toughness on that last drive, and he played pretty well. Joe give us a break! Do you think we are that stupid? Don’t insult the media and fans with that BS.

Now in terms of the Gregg Williams unit, people are going to trash Archuleta, and deservingly so, but I think he’ll come along. You can call me an optimist but he played well with Lovie in St. Louis so I think he can do something over her. Also I was watching the Post game of Redskin’s live and they were giving it to Archuleta and Carter. Granted Archuleta is getting overpaid but he’s better than Ryan Clark as an all around player. Clark fit the team better true, but let’s not knock Archuleta’s talent. I respect B-Mitch but he’s known to miss the ball sometimes. Remember he tried to slam Clinton Portis; look at Portis now. Carter is getting better, plus he’s getting a lot of pressures. He was in on the play that almost ended the streak of Peyton Manning. Eventually his pressures will turn into sacks. Archuleta will need to study over the bye week. He’s got to get better. The Defense as a whole needs to get better. At least we know that Gregg Williams should be here next year. His stock as a head coach has to be down. Like Brunell, it’s time for good Ole Dale Lindsey to get his boy out of the starting lineup. Warrick Holdman is a non-tackling LB, please do us a favor and play the young kid, Rocky McIntosh. McIntosh should be starting. The D needs a lot of changes and it needs to be done. We need so fresh blood to get them hyped up and going. That intensity is gone. Say what you may about LaVar Arrington but he brought intensity to that team and it fed off to other players. Right now we have ballers without intensity or confidence on that Defense.

Its different though. Yea, Im pretty sure most of us thought we were going to lose yesterday, but its the way we lost.

We could have won that game. Hell, at one point in the game we had all the momentum and a 4 point lead. Im pretty sure at that point in time we were all thinking that we could beat this team. Then, everything comes falling apart.

To be honest, I would have rather us get destroyed from the beggining than have any hope in winning like we did yesterday.

This team is such a tease

Well it is what it is! We played the Colts on the road. I could say yeah I thought we “really” were going to win that game, but that would be a lie. I could sit here and put all the blame on Brunell because lord knows he’s not the savior of this team, but I won’t. My question is for Al Saunders. He saw the film when the Colts played the Titans. Didn’t he know that ODing on running the ball would keep us in the game; especially when you have a QB who can’t win you the game? It’s easy for me to blame Brunell who can’t find an open receiver other than Santana to save his life, but Saunders what’s up with you. RUN THE BALL PLEASE! If we are going to have Mark Brunell as our starting QB, then please do us all a favor and run the ball. The O Line didn’t play great. So we as fans have to factor that in, but Brunell if it’s third and 10; and your first read isn’t open then you throw a dump pass to a back when you’re getting no pressure, then in my opinion you need to gets some heart and stand in that pocket and deliver that ball to an open receiver. Joe, please do us all a favor and play Campbell because he’s going to need some time. You don’t have start him just give him a couple of series or something. Damn you could have played him in garbage time. You know the time that you gave Brunell to pat his stats. We know what you’re going to say today…. Well Mark showed a lot of toughness on that last drive, and he played pretty well. Joe give us a break! Do you think we are that stupid? Don’t insult the media and fans with that BS. Now in terms of the Gregg Williams unit, people are going to trash Archuleta, and deservingly so, but I think he’ll come along. You can call me an optimist but he played well with Lovie in St. Louis so I think he can do something over her. Also I was watching the Post game of Redskin’s live and they were giving it to Archuleta and Carter. Granted Archuleta is getting overpaid but he’s better than Ryan Clark as an all around player. Clark fit the team better true, but let’s not knock Archuleta’s talent. I respect B-Mitch but he’s known to miss the ball sometimes. Remember he tried to slam Clinton Portis; look at Portis now. Carter is getting better, plus he’s getting a lot of pressures. He was in on the play that almost ended the streak of Peyton Manning. Eventually his pressures will turn into sacks. Archuleta will need to study over the bye week. He’s got to get better. The Defense as a whole needs to get better. At least we know that Gregg Williams should be here next year. His stock as a head coach has to be down. Like Brunell, it’s time for good Ole Dale Lindsey to get his boy out of the starting lineup. Warrick Holdman is a non-tackling LB, please do us a favor and play the young kid, Rocky McIntosh. McIntosh should be starting. The D needs a lot of changes and it needs to be done. We need so fresh blood to get them hyped up and going. That intensity is gone. Say what you may about LaVar Arrington but he brought intensity to that team and it fed off to other players. Right now we have ballers without intensity or confidence on that Defense.

nice post:applause: nice size post:D

Archived