Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can We Agree That the Season Isn't Over Yet!

cakmoney61

Your HOF coach doesn't touch the ball and Portis has a long way to go before even being mentioned as a HOF'er.

Tell me again about your beast secondary and pass rush.....that's right, you don't have one!

You guys only have 2 more sacks than us.

Didn't you have the absolute worst secondary in the league last year, and aren't you ranked around 21 or so this year? Giants fans have no bragging rights, when it comes to secondary play, and your pass rush hasn't been anything spectacular.

So based on your own selective analysis, I think it's safe to say you have no chance this sunday against Dallas.

You guys only have 2 more sacks than us.

Didn't you have the absolute worst secondary in the league last year, and aren't you ranked around 21 or so this year? Giants fans have no bragging rights, when it comes to secondary play, and your pass rush hasn't been anything spectacular.

So based on your own selective analysis, I think it's safe to say you have no chance this sunday against Dallas.

Lavar is that you???

=GIANTS DOMINATE]

Your HOF coach doesn't touch the ball and Portis has a long way to go before even being mentioned as a HOF'er.

Tell me again about your beast secondary and pass rush.....that's right, you don't have one!

:owned:

We could win the next 10 straight, we could lose all 10. Your point that it's not over is obvious. Until mathematically eliminated it's never over. Even if that time comes it's not over. It will be critical in evaluation for next year. We may get to see extensive time for the players of next year that may take us to the promised land. Win lose or draw I'll enjoy every Skins game until there are no more, whether thats December 30th or sometime later.

...When future Hall of Fame receiver Terrell Owens comes to town...

:puke: :tantrum: :puke: :cry:

That's quite possibly the most depressingly true thing I've read on the board all week. Esepcially if it comes before a certain Monk gets in the hall.

Just for that SKINS WIN THE NEXT SEVEN

Joe Gibbs is universally declared by all to be the greatest coach of all time.'

I realy hope that the Redskins will start playing better at some point, and I keep feeling that is coming soon, I think that the ofense will start clicking and the defese will get better, I don't think our players and coaches will let this team get lost or the season get lost, we have very good players and coaches. It will happen our team has the potential. :helmet:

:puke: :tantrum: :puke: :cry:

That's quite possibly the most depressingly true thing I've read on the board all week. Esepcially if it comes before a certain Monk gets in the hall.

Just for that SKINS WIN THE NEXT SEVEN

Joe Gibbs is universally declared by all to be the greatest coach of all time.'

Oh, I was just mocking his previous post.

Archived