Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mulligan's in St Pete (Pics from 10/15/06)

Monkart

Here's some pics from the get together at Mulligans in ST Pete Beach Florida. We watched the Redskins vs Titans and started planning the Tampa tailgate.

GibbsIsourSaviour had a real fine setup, the food was outstanding and the beer was COLD!! If only the game matched the accommodations. I'll put names to some of the pics later, a lot of people I don't know, but they were a good crowd. If you see yourself and are pretty sure I didn't know who you were, just let me know in this thread or PM me and I'll put the name under the pic you are in.

000_1355.jpg

Just a group shot, I think I missed about 6 or 7, some behind me and some to the left. Did we managed to out number Bucs fans at your bar for the first time GibbsIsourSaviour ??

000_1354.jpg

Don't know their names, but a good group that sat behind me.

000_1353.jpg

My buddy Tom, DeanCollins, Dean's Wife Diane, Can't remember #24's name but he lives right by me and we'll have to carpool to Mulligan's sometime.

NOVA2Tampa and his wife in front.

000_1351.jpg

000_1350.jpg

Talked to a few people in this pic, only remember Mike's name though (White hat)

000_1349.jpg

GibbsIsourSaviour (black hat), redskin56 (Burgundy hat)

000_1347.jpg

Don't know, PortisClinton, GibbsIsourSaviour, redskin56

Thanks PortisClinton!

Well I was going to make the trip to Mulligans again for the Colts, but they're on Fox down here, so I'll stay home for this one.

GibbsIsourSavior,

I know you and redskin56 will be at the Dallas game on 11/5, but will Mulligan's still have a TV set for the game in your absence?? I would like to watch the game there. :cheers:

Kevin -- you da man !! Thanks so much for the pic update. I sent mine to have put into 8x10's for the wall :) It was a great time except...... well, seeing how I just got back home from watching the Indy game, had a great time today too except.......The skins stunk up the TV so bad the big screen blew a tube during the 3rd quarter !! We all had to jump inside and take over the other big screen. Once again, Thanks to EVERYBODY for coming down !

Rob and I will be going to the Skins/Cowgirl game in DC and I will make sure you guys are taken care of if you come down to watch the game. I will tell AJ or Briana to set you up wherever you want. Enjoyed seeing everybody for the get-together and looking forward to the overflow at FedEx South on the 19th ! HTTR

Kevin -- you da man !! Thanks so much for the pic update. I sent mine to have put into 8x10's for the wall :) It was a great time except...... well, seeing how I just got back home from watching the Indy game, had a great time today too except.......The skins stunk up the TV so bad the big screen blew a tube during the 3rd quarter !! We all had to jump inside and take over the other big screen. Once again, Thanks to EVERYBODY for coming down !

Rob and I will be going to the Skins/Cowgirl game in DC and I will make sure you guys are taken care of if you come down to watch the game. I will tell AJ or Briana to set you up wherever you want. Enjoyed seeing everybody for the get-together and looking forward to the overflow at FedEx South on the 19th ! HTTR

Good deal, I'll be at Mulligan's for the Skins/boys game. Hope we all see a win, and hope you and Rob have a great trip. Hope you have a great trip too Dean.

HTTR

HTTR

Archived