Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES COVERAGE: Joe Gibbs' Press Conference 10/16/06 (7:10PM) Final Audio Update

JimmiJo

Then that just sucks, because running the ball only 14 times with one of the NFLs premier running backs is tearing this team and us fans apart. Portis was seizing 4 yards a pop and last time I check, 4 times 3 is 12. We cant continue to operate this way. The Titans presented us with oppurtunities and we didnt go after them. It seems that week after week I am asking the same questions and every week I am pissed about the same results. Change NOW!!!!!!! :mad:

Don't shoot the messenger. :laugh: Just letting you know what he said in his post game presser.

You can't get more carries when you're playing from behind in the 3rd and 4th qtrs. You have to throw the ball more often than you'd like to get a score on the board. Can't just run the ball and drain the clock when playing from behind as much as you'd like.

Sure you can, never at any point in the game were the skins down by more then one score....they could have kept runnin the whole game except for the last drive...

can someone please ask.. why can't MB throw the ball in the middle of the field?

seems like most of his throws are screens, outs, from the hashs to the sidelines..

why so he could be like umm.. Mark is a super smart Guy... did i mension he played his guts off...

Archived