Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Revenge is Sweet!

ProBowler

:evil:

All I can say is REVENGE will be SWEET come the last game of the season when we play the Giants again and the game will actually mean something! I will even bet my avatar(since I don't have a sig) that we will beat the Giants next time for a division title! This is a good bet for any takers out there(especially for Dallas, Eagle or Giants fans)! I lose if #1 if we dont't beat the Giants and #2 if it's not for a division title also, not just one of the two.

This is how it will unfold!:fortune: (Note: The exact records are not part of the bet, just a win and division title)

Redskins 11-5 (currently 2-3)

Titans -W

@Colts-W

Dallas-W

@Eagles-L (It could be a bad loss like this week. People will be going ape:pooh: after winning 3 in a row)

@Buc's-W

Panthers-L (another bad week for fans jumping off the deep end)

Falcons-W

Eagles-W

@Saints-W

@Rams-W

Giants-W For the division title! Another year of winning 5 straight at the end of the year except we get a by week and atleast one home game going into the playoffs. Our offense will be in overdrive!:cool:

Giants 10-6 (currently 2-2)

@Falcons-W

@Dallas-L

Buc's-W

Texans-W

Bears-L

@Jaguars-L

@Titans-W

Cowboys-W

@Panthers-W

Eagles-W

Saints-W

@Redskins-L

Dallas 10-6 (currently 2-2)

Texans-W

Giants-W

@Panthers-L

@Washington-L

@Arizona-W

Colts-L

Buc's-W

@Giants-L

Saints-W

@Falcons-W

Eagles-W

Detroit-W

Eagles 10-6 (currently 4-1)

@Saints-W

@Buc's-W

Jacksonville-L

Washington-W

Titans-W

@Colts-L

Panthers-W

@ Washington-L

@Giants-L

@Dallas-L

Falcons-W

The next time we play the Giants there will be so much riding on that game it will be unbelievable! It will be the biggest win in Gibbs 2.0 imagineable! It will be the biggest win for redskin fans since the last Super Bowl victory:dance: and will be a devestating loss to the Giants that will send them packing come playoff time!:cry:

Let the bets begin!:fingersx:

:evil:

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures. If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

Let's do it! :cheers:

That's very conceivable seeing how every team is inconsistant right now.. If we get on a roll, having all those home games toward the end will benefit.

Yes that would be swell. You are a genius sir. The front office opens around 9:00 am, give 'um a call and tell them you want #17 in there right now. Good Luck! :D

HTTR!

Look, if I thought either QB would help us go 10-6, 11-5 I would not care who was in. But it is way beyond the QB. This D is terrible, and Springs does not make this D a top 10 either. The O-line is very inconsistent. And honestly, we just are not that good a team. So I am just saying what I think will happen. Honestly if we were a playoff team, I think MB would give us a better chance to win. But the future is with JC

Edit on the Giants schedule! It was kinda late. It will just be so much better if the game comes down between us and the Giants with the Giants having a shot at the division title also.

Giants 10-6 (currently 2-2)

@Falcons-W(edit from a L)

@Dallas-L

Buc's-W

Texans-W

Bears-L

@Jaguars-L

@Titans-W

Cowboys-W

@Panthers-W

Eagles-W

Saints-W