Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How would you grade Gibbs this season?

jivelikenice

I agree 100%---something has got to give here...this is just becoming ridiculous...we pay top-dollar for a crap product.

Right. And to think I paid $30.00 bucks for one of them Santana Moss gladiator dolls for my kis makes me sick. I will not spend another dime.:mad:

He's doing a good job, however the players aren't executing. Gibbs can only do so much from the sideline.

Holy crap!

You make serious posts too? :silly:

I agree, there is only so much Gibbs can do. He is not blowing coverage or trying to arm tackle. :2cents:

I'd give this whole team a C- right about now. I have a feeling that we all will be changing our grades as this season progresses.

A solid 'D'.

You can only blame the coaches to an extent. Thay aren't out there playing. There just isn't any fire in our guys this season. :doh:

Maybe Jason Campbell and Rocky McIntosh can add a little spark if they can get some playing time this week against the Titans.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I would give him a D. He should have been more active in the offense. If I were Gibbs, I would have made Al Saunders implement his offense over a 2 year time span, so our team wouldn't look so totally lost as we are currently seeing.

D

After a lost Gibbs is never mad or firing up the other players. Always calm and saying to the media, "...welllll, our guys fought their guts out and they have a heck of a football team"

I am sure that the picture that is painted in the postgame press conference is a far better one than the next day at practice.... I would hate to have a idiot coach that pops off at the mouth to hype up/embarress his players.

I would probably also say that for anyone on this board to "grade" gibbs.. they would have to show me some football credentials. I would be willing to bet all of you were jumping up and down after our 2 wins in the last couple weeks.. now you are back to your whining ways. We lost a divisonal ROAD game to a good team... granted we didn't play well... but growing pains are part of this process.

As for the post so far... i Give you all F's.... some of the more idiotic stuff i have read on this board... and that is saying a lot.

I am sure that the picture that is painted in the postgame press conference is a far better one than the next day at practice.... I would hate to have a idiot coach that pops off at the mouth to hype up/embarress his players.

I would probably also say that for anyone on this board to "grade" gibbs.. they would have to show me some football credentials. I would be willing to bet all of you were jumping up and down after our 2 wins in the last couple weeks.. now you are back to your whining ways. We lost a divisonal ROAD game to a good team... granted we didn't play well... but growing pains are part of this process.

As for the post so far... i Give you all F's.... some of the more idiotic stuff i have read on this board... and that is saying a lot.

I couldn't agree more.

Although threads like these make my day go by much quicker as I laugh at the sheer entertainment value of comments like, "he needs to go back to racing."

:(

Are you talking to me? :silly:

I agree 100% though.

Archived