Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

hello, fair-weather fans

Novus

Take this for what it is...a throw-away game.

We need to tighten up and play with more anger. We got a little full of ourselves and got punched in the mouth in New York.

We will come back with reckless abandon this week at home and maybe steal a game in Indy (most likely not, but it's possible).

At that point, we can rest up and settle down for the home stretch. We're still learning a new offense AND we have some new guys getting familiar with our D. It'll come together.

I've been a Redskins fan for a long time, through the great years and the less great years, and I will continue to support this team and be a fan no matter what happens for the rest of the season. When I post on this message board and express my frustration with the way the Skins played yesterday, that does not make me a fairweather fan.

Expressing frustration doesn't make you fairweather, so I'm pretty sure this thread isn't talking about you. Go vent in peace.

I've been a Redskins fan for a long time, through the great years and the less great years, and I will continue to support this team and be a fan no matter what happens for the rest of the season. When I post on this message board and express my frustration with the way the Skins played yesterday, that does not make me a fairweather fan.

Archived