Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Playbook ideas?

AlmightySkins!

Do you have new ideas for the Redskins playbook on Offense or Defense you would like to see run?

Here is my NEW one..

4 wide set w/

Mike Sellers, T.J. Ducket, Rock Cartwright and Sean Taylor as WR's

Brunnel, from the shot gun, throws a quick pass to LAVAR ARRINGTON and then EVERYBODY crushes him.

..just had to get that off my chest ;-)

Direct Snap to Chris Cooley, throws to Brunell on the screen pass with blockers infront of him, but heres the trick! He's going to run towards the middle of the field and as hes about to get hit, he will lateral it to Randle El who will run across the field and Portis will be blocking for him

1 yard gain.

Direct Snap to Chris Cooley, throws to Brunell on the screen pass with blockers infront of him, but heres the trick! He's going to run towards the middle of the field and as hes about to get hit, he will lateral it to Randle El who will run across the field and Portis will be blocking for him

1 yard gain.

LOL, nice...This topic gave me a good laugh.

Do you have new ideas for the Redskins playbook on Offense or Defense you would like to see run?

Here is my NEW one..

4 wide set w/

Brunnel, from the shot gun, throws a quick pass to LAVAR ARRINGTON and then EVERYBODY crushes him.

Lol, thats excellent.:notworthy

Here is my NEW one..

4 wide set w/

This could work. The only problem is that Lavar would not receive the pass because he would be out of position. :D

Archived