Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins, Cowboys early underdogs

HeHateMe

Although the Dallas line will probably go up after Philly dismantles Green Bay.

Dunno bout that... the Eagles secondary is banged up, and don't look now, but Farve is coming off two huge performances. Philly looks menacing, but they have had a cakewalk schedule (don't look now, but the niners got smoked again today) and lost the one game against a "tough" opponent at home no less.

I fully expect a shootout, and you just never know... Farve owes the Eagles big time, hoping he can finally cash in.

I am surprised by the Giants giving up points, the way their defense is playing.

Granted the Skins gave up some big plays today, but the defense really pounded Jax. and really hit a couple of perfect play calls on blitzes, or it wouldn't have been an OT game.

What's impressive is that one of our cool Cowboy fans is back to posting the lines. Good job He Hate Me!!

I agree with HHM that the line will probably move after the Monday game but, all things being equal, Dallas is still less an underdog than the standard three given for home field. HHM, do you think that reflects the large amount of money that probably regularly comes in on the Cowboys?

Archived