Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Dan Snyder should by me season tickets

jhayunga

Every time we play an away game at a dome, Sonny says "If Dan Snyder looked at how well Clinton Portis runs in a dome he would build one over FedEx field." Well Dan if you are listening I have a much simpler secret to ensure Redskins victory. . . .

Below are pictures of my daughter. She is 18 monthes old. Since last year the Redskins are 9-0 when she and I watch the game together.

So Dan if you are reading this, we need a 3 pack of season tickets, and someone to pay for me to take off when I have to work on game day (Like the fist to games this year). Dan you better act soon I work next week.

Every time we play an away game at a dome, Sonny says "If Dan Snyder looked at how well Clinton Portis runs in a dome he would build one over FedEx field." Well Dan if you are listening I have a much simpler secret to ensure Redskins victory. . . .

Below are pictures of my daughter. She is 18 monthes old. Since last year the Redskins are 9-0 when she and I watch the game together.

So Dan if you are reading this, we need a 3 pack of season tickets, and someone to pay for me to take off when I have to work on game day (Like the fist to games this year). Dan you better act soon I work next week.

But won't that change the karma if you are at the game. ;)

:helmet:

Archived