Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VIDEO: Clinton Portis Highlights

H-O-G

The shovel pass reminded me of the screen or toss that happened in Denver. Portis could have easily taken it in and also had big chris samuels blocking a db 1v1.

Portis tripped over them both when all he had to do is move a little to the left.

In any case, we still scored and thats all that matters.

Please look at Randle El on the draw run. He busts his ass to get to his initial block then goes down field and dives and sacrifices his body in efforts to make another block. Say what you want about Randle-El but he is worth the big contract in my eyes. He catches, runs, sacrifices his body and his huge on special teams.

Hell yeah he is, out of all the people we got in the offseason, El is by/so far the best aquisition yet... Now I hope the others can step up.

Please look at Randle El on the draw run. He busts his ass to get to his initial block then goes down field and dives and sacrifices his body in efforts to make another block. Say what you want about Randle-El but he is worth the big contract in my eyes. He catches, runs, sacrifices his body and his huge on special teams.

I agree with this 100%. Now if we could just get Lloyd to make us say the same. :)

Archived