Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I can get 2 tickets to the Jags game but should I?

NASMTrainer

Do I want to expose him to the 400 level, I have this picture in my head of nothing but drunks, fighting, beer throwing (which still blows my mind since beer is so freaking expensive there) am I wrong about this? Help me people.

Your son will be fine and ought to love the experience. I've been going to games on and off for as long as I can remember (at both RFK and FedEx) and there have been very few instances I can remember where things even got CLOSE to what you're describing. The drive will likely be a pain... but the game and the experience will be well worth it :cheers:

I sit in the 400 level, 35 yard line, section 402. There are the same number of drunk people everywhere in the stadium outside of the premium seating. Remember that drunk doesn't mean vulgar. It can also mean very enthusiastic.

Plus, let's be real: If your son is eleven, then he's probably heard/said worse in school.

And let's be even more real: If you have an opportunity to take your kid to see Joe Gibbs on the sideline, then do it.

You got the same season tickets as my friend who im going to some games with. I think hes in row 25ish.

Also, sometimes at games drunk people are just as messed up as regular people. It just depends on how enthusiastic they are and how the game is going. If we see brunell struggling, i would get ready to close his ears up, but I wouldnt worry all that much and it will mean a lot more to him to go and have that experience of seeing the skins KICK SOME ASS.

Also, if you raised your son well (obviously since you want him to go to a skins game), he should probably know the difference between what they said and what people should say.

Plus, if there are people that are causing problems, most likely someone has already said something and security would take care of it.

Archived