Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis will save the Season

sugewhite94

Wait and see how a "Full throtle Portis" affects the offense!! Watch Brunell with more time and watch Portis run all over the defenders. Watch santana moss catch the long deep ones right there with cooley and portis handling the dinks and dunks. Watch the Redskins return to TRUE FORM with the CHAMPIONSHIP attitude coming alive in them with the added spark of the running game....

Just Watch.

jon

He stays healthy, and this is a likely prediction.

HTTR!

I think you are right, but it brings up a question: If there is a fair chance that Portis will injure his shoulder more in the game and the injury might keep him out indefinetely, is it more important for the Redskins to win the Texan game and avoid 0-3 than it is to protect Portis' health for the long run? I really don't know how to answer that. How would you?

I just love CP and everything he brings to the game and the locker room. Just having Portis on the field changes everything. If the Texans want to stack the box, fine, let them. But Brunell absolutely must be willing to make some throws over 5 yards. If I were the Texans I would play the run and dare the Skins to beat them with the pass. Our O-line will hopefully be better since they are definately better at run blocking and will see alot more run plays this game. You know those guys must be pumped up when they know they got CP back there just waiting to bust one. Kenny Wright needs to step up and not get b****ed all game. The D line needs to get pressure which shouldnt be a problem considering the Oline of the Texans. I dont think the Skins will be as good as we hope they will be on Sunday, but I dont think we'll be too disappointed either. At this point, I 'll take the W however they can get it. Go Skins!

Archived