Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MARK mywordshavefaithin BRUNELL

GPREP HOG

Honestly, if he doesn't win the next two games its going to be very hard to stay in the NFC east race.

You're SO right because the Redskins only have one player on their football team and HE needs to win the next two games. In fact, if HE doesn't get it together then HE will be a very bad football TEAM this year.

Puh-LEEZ....

:doh:

"I really hate to bring this up........but this game really is 90% mental and 10% physical"

are you kidding? in today's NFL of size, incredible speed and power? you really think whether or not you have Jacksonville's interior d-line versus say cleveland's only matters 10%? I don't think so.

if that were the case vick and culpepper would be the best qb

BUMP*****************

yea i know it is the texans, and they are terrible.........

how about a new record, 22 in a row? How about coming together and playing the way we did on the road?

Could Cambell have won that game? Yea, maybe.

But Brunnel showed why if we want to win the Super Bowl.......he is the man, maybe he wont get it done, but if we have a chance, if we want to do it.....it is with this guy.....

Determination, head-strong attitude, keeps his composure... those are all great words but I like these better: Produce, score points, win games, and lead this team. Last year isn't worth anything on the field this year. Mark has to get it done and I don't think it's asking too much to say that the QB needs to lead this team instead of doing better only when the running game and defense do the same.

No more excuses, no more BS. He needs to get it done on the field and if he can't Gibbs needs to yank his over the hill ass off the field and hand him a clip board. The season will end and some of you will still be writing super smart posts about Brunell character.

he produced......not saying that he is back and we can expect this week in and week out.......but he prodcued......and showed why Gibbs is not about to bench him for a 2nd year QB........

DONT TRUST BRUNNEL

Trust Gibss............OK......just trust gibbs

WHERE THE FFFF ARE ALL THE BRUNNEL HATES??????????????//

:laugh:

Yea yea yea, i know it is the texans......but if u are done, if you can not get it done........you dont pull out the performance that he did today.....

keep JC on the bench........keep him on the dang bench

• 2 weeks later...

We have a long way to go before we can actually say that Mark actually has everything in place and we are a legitimate threat to win the division. We all know how old Mark is and that as the season goes on he is almost definitly going to have lingering injuries that will effect him from playing is best.

However I think these past two games have showed why Gibbs has faith in Brunell.

I am all for questioning whether Campbell should have been given the chance to start and show what he has. But the people (and not necessarily the ones below) who questioned Gibb's capability to judge the situation, you guys should admit to being wrong.

I do not think these past two games showed I was right in saying Brunell should remain the starter.

HOWEVER these past two games have shown why Gibbs knows what he is doing, like he even needed these two games to prove that.

cp26allday:

Does Brunell still suck?

phishhead:

Is he still not giving a true effort?

bbuzz1962:

Does that hall of fame coach's comments on why he speaks so highly of Brunell's character and leadership skills make sense now?

Destino:

I love your new signature giving respect to Brunell's record; someone who can come back around and say something like that is a real man.

Archived