Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After further review...

skinnyles

Just rewatched the game. We looked even worse. We can blame the lack of a running attack (I thought Saunders loved Betts?) or the poor o-line play or non-stiffling "D", or what ever you want, but the leader of this team is suppose to be the QB, and on review, he looked not only looked lost, but also, timid and scared. If I got that sense from the tape, imagine what they were feeling on the field. We have all watched Mark play with confidence and it rubs off on the team but this year he doesn't seem to have it...AT ALL. Did anyone else sense this?

Not sure about copyrights as far as getting it online.

But imagine having 300 pound cowpuke hippos trying to sit on u all night. I might be scared but I'll admit Mark look rattled, which isn't like him. At the same time I think if we could of established a run game against Dallas, Mark could and will play better. God I miss Portis.

Brunell didn't have it in '04, but obviously neither did Ramsey. Brunell didn't have in the first two games of last year, and hasn't had it the first two games of this year. But somehow, he did have "it" from games 3 though 9 (except the NY game, where the whole team stunk) last season.

What is "it"? I don't know (a HC or OC who has the stones to call downfield plays??), but we need "it" delivered to the Park fast!!

Archived